Tuesday 5 January 2016

Most recent asked Bio-Chemistry Interview Questions and Answers

51. Why the 2A group elements are called Alkaline earth elements?
The elements occur in earth and the oxides of these metals are basic in nature hence the name alkaline earth metals.

52. Give the formula for baking soda.
The formula for baking soda is NaHCO3.

53. What is the name for magnesium per chlorate and what is its formula?
Magnesium per chlorate is called Anhydrone {mg (ClO4)2}

54. Bleaching powder is obtained when cl2 is passes through.
Dry Slake lime
CaOCl2+H2OàCa (OH) 2+Cl2

55. What is the ratio of slaked lime and sand in mortar?
Ratio is 1:3

56. Which elements are present in Electron?
Electron consist of 95 % mg, 5% Zn

57. Which are the most abundant metal and third abundant element in the earth crust?
Aluminium (Al) (7.28%)

58. What is inert pair effect?
The reluctances of ns electrons in the participation of bond formation is called inert pair effect

59. What is the process, by which Aluminium is refined?
By Hoope’s process

60. Which process is used in welding the gaps in railway tracks?
Gold Schmidt’s alumino thermi process

More Questions & Answers:-
Page1 Page2 Page3 Page4 Page5 Page6 Page7 Page8 Page9 
Page10 Page11

1 comment:

  1. I was cured of HPV  with the use of pure natural roots and herbs from a herbal professional maker called dr Moses Buba, a man of trust and always reliable to his word. I actually thank you cause at first I doubt what others do, but you make me believe that good people still live . You can reach via email buba.herbalmiraclemedicine@gmail.com or WhatsApp him  +234906059305 for more information you can reach me also on my cell phone with text or WhatsApp and even drop a call on 0(501)9914802 . am grateful to share his work so I will share more about Dr Moses buba 












    I was cured of HPV  with the use of pure natural roots and herbs from a herbal professional maker called dr Moses Buba, a man of trust and always reliable to his word. I actually thank you cause at first I doubt what others do, but you make me believe that good people still live . You can reach via email buba.herbalmiraclemedicine@gmail.com or WhatsApp him  +234906059305 for more information you can reach me also on my cell phone with text or WhatsApp and even drop a call on 0(501)9914802 . am grateful to share his work so I will share more about Dr Moses buba 

    ReplyDelete