Friday 8 January 2016

Frequently Asked Bio-technology Interview Questions and Answers

61. What is the disease caused by Guanarito virus?
Venezuelan haemorrhagic fever

62. What is the disease caused by Encephalitozzon hellem?
Conjunctivitis, disseminated disease

63. What is the disease caused by Human T-lymphotrophic virus-I?
T-cell lymphoma

64. What is the disease caused by Escherichia coli 0157:H7?
Haemorrhagic colitis

65. What is the disease caused by Vibrio cholerae 0139?
New strain of epidemic cholerae

66. What is the disease caused by Human T-lymphotrophic virus II?
Hairy cell leukemia

67. What is the disease caused by Campylobacter jejuni?
Enteric diseases

68. What is the disease caused by Legionella pneumophilia?
Legionnaire’s disease

69. What is the disease caused by Bartonella henselae?
Cat scratch disease

70. What is the disease caused by Human herpes virus – 8?
It is associated with Kaposi sarcoma in AIDS patients.


More Questions & Answers:-
Page1 Page2 Page3 Page4 Page5 Page6 Page7 Page8 Page9 
Page10 Page11

1 comment:

  1. I was cured of HPV  with the use of pure natural roots and herbs from a herbal professional maker called dr Moses Buba, a man of trust and always reliable to his word. I actually thank you cause at first I doubt what others do, but you make me believe that good people still live . You can reach via email buba.herbalmiraclemedicine@gmail.com or WhatsApp him  +234906059305 for more information you can reach me also on my cell phone with text or WhatsApp and even drop a call on 0(501)9914802 . am grateful to share his work so I will share more about Dr Moses buba 

















    I was cured of HPV  with the use of pure natural roots and herbs from a herbal professional maker called dr Moses Buba, a man of trust and always reliable to his word. I actually thank you cause at first I doubt what others do, but you make me believe that good people still live . You can reach via email buba.herbalmiraclemedicine@gmail.com or WhatsApp him  +234906059305 for more information you can reach me also on my cell phone with text or WhatsApp and even drop a call on 0(501)9914802 . am grateful to share his work so I will share more about Dr Moses buba 

    ReplyDelete