Sunday 25 October 2015

Top 10 Anatomy Objective Type Questions And Answers

1- Which of the following statements are true of coronary artery anatomy?
A. Right bundle branch block in acute anterior myocardial infarction suggests obstruction prior to the first septal branch of the left anterior descending coronary artery
B. the posterior descending artery is usually a branch of the circumflex artery
C. The sinus node is supplied by a branch of the right coronary in over 90% of subjects.
D. The AV node is supplied by the left anterior descending coronary artery.
E. The left main stem is about 4 cm long
Ans: A

2- Which of the following would be the result of a spinal lesion at the level of C8?
A. a reduced brachioradialis reflex
B. inability to abduct the shoulder
C. loss of sensation over the lateral aspect of the arm
D. winging of the scapula
E. weakness of finger flexion
Ans: E

3- A 73-year-old man presents with an abrupt onset of double vision and left leg weakness. Examination shows weakness of abduction of the right eye, right-sided facial weakness affecting upper and lower parts of the face. He also has a left hemiparesis. Where is the lesion?
A. left frontal lobe
B. left lateral medulla
C. right corpus striatum
D. right midbrain
E. right pons
Ans: E

4- Which of the following regarding the anatomy of the heart is true?
A. The aortic valve is tricuspid.
B. The ascending aorta is entirely outside the pericardial sac.
C. The left atrial appendage is identified readily by transthoracic echocardiography.
D. The pulmonary trunk lies anterior to the ascending aorta.
E. The right atrium is posterior to the left atrium.
Ans: A

5- Which ONE of the following would be expected in a third nerve palsy?
A. Enophthalmos
B. Constricted pupil
C. Convergent strabismus
D. Increased lacrimation
E. Unreactive pupil to light
Ans: E


More Questions & Answers:-
Page1 Page2

4 comments:

  1. Good work . Keep it up

    ReplyDelete
  2.  I am overwhelm with joy and happiness and i am happy to share this with you all around the world about how Dr.CHUKWU MADU HERBAL HOME cured HERPES VIRUS...ever since i was diagnosed of Herpes virus in 2015, I was always thinking on how  I can get a solution out of my body so that i can be okay again. Until One day I went online on the internet to know more about the Herpes Virus i came across a Review Comment many people are saying that Dr.CHUKWU MADU HERBAL HOME cured their Herpes Genital Virus, I did not believe, i search again and i saw a testimony of someone who has been healed from HPV AND HIV by Dr.CHUKWU MADU HERBAL HOME..and i decided to contact Dr CHUKWU MADU HERBAL HOME to Help and i told him about my HERPES illness he told me not to worry about,that he is going to send me his herbal medicine and actually he did.i took the medicine just as prescribe by him, he told me to go for check up in the hospital which i did and to my great surprise my Doctor told me the Herpes Virus was no longer there, all thank to you sir Dr CHUKWU MADU HERBAL HOME, contact his WhatsApp Number: +2347030936239 .His email: dr.chukwumaduherbalhome@gmail.com. His herbs are very powerful and has no side effects. He can cured all kinds of Viruses, diseases, sicknesses.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was cured of HPV  with the use of pure natural roots and herbs from a herbal professional maker called dr Moses Buba, a man of trust and always reliable to his word. I actually thank you cause at first I doubt what others do, but you make me believe that good people still live . You can reach via email buba.herbalmiraclemedicine@gmail.com or WhatsApp him  +234906059305 for more information you can reach me also on my cell phone with text or WhatsApp and even drop a call on 0(501)9914802 . am grateful to share his work so I will share more about Dr Moses buba 





    I was cured of HPV  with the use of pure natural roots and herbs from a herbal professional maker called dr Moses Buba, a man of trust and always reliable to his word. I actually thank you cause at first I doubt what others do, but you make me believe that good people still live . You can reach via email buba.herbalmiraclemedicine@gmail.com or WhatsApp him  +234906059305 for more information you can reach me also on my cell phone with text or WhatsApp and even drop a call on 0(501)9914802 . am grateful to share his work so I will share more about Dr Moses buba 

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was diagnosed as HEPATITIS B carrier in 2013 with fibrosis of the
    liver already present. I started on antiviral medications which
    reduced the viral load initially. After a couple of years the virus
    became resistant. I started on HEPATITIS B Herbal treatment from
    ULTIMATE LIFE CLINIC (www.ultimatelifeclinic.com) in March, 2020. Their
    treatment totally reversed the virus. I did another blood test after
    the 6 months long treatment and tested negative to the virus. Amazing
    treatment! This treatment is a breakthrough for all HBV carriers.

    ReplyDelete