Thursday 1 October 2015

Basic Nursing Multiple Choice Questions And Answers

61 .             A fellow nurse who is working on another unit asks to read the chart of your assigned client. Which one of the following criteria would enable the nurse to have access to the chart?
A.    Be unrelated to the client.
B.    Have a current nursing license.
C.    Have client's verbal permission.
D.    Be directly involved in client's care.
Ans:  D

62 .             When charting in the client's record or chart, the nurse most needs to do which one of the following things?
A.    Date and sign each entry.
B.    Chart every two hours.
C.    Use ballpoint pen and not pencil.
D.    Cross out errors so others can't read them.
Ans:  A

63 .             While giving a shift report on your assigned client, you realize that you forgot to record a nursing procedure done on your client. Which of the following methods of documentation would be best on your part?
A.    Write the procedure between the two lines of your shift documentation closest to the occurrence.
B.    Find a blank space in your earlier charting, and chart the procedure in that space.
C.    Tell the oncoming nurse to chart the procedure for you and to cite the time it was done.
D.    Chart the current date and time and "Late entry," indicating when and what was done.
Ans:  D

64 .             One of your assigned clients gets up to go to the bathroom without calling you. The client falls to the floor and calls for help. You answer the call and alert your supervisor. After assuring that the vital signs are normal and there does not appear to be any injuries, you are told to fill out an incident report. In addition to noting that the client was found on the floor, which of the following statements would you most need to record in the nursing notes for the client?
A.    "Incident report completed."
B.    the reason the client was unattended
C.    the vital signs and assessment of the client
D.    location of the incident report
Ans:  C

65 .             When the physician telephones to order a therapy such as a medication for the client of a student nurse, who is the best person to take this telephone order?
A.    whoever is authorized by hospital policy
B.    the student nurse giving the client's care
C.    the student nurse's instructor
D.    any licensed nurse on duty
Ans:  A

66 .             The nurse is sending some lab results to the primary physician's office. The nurse most needs to do which of the following things?
A.    Make a note that the fax was sent and what time it was sent in the nurses' notes.
B.    Document a follow-up telephone call verifying the receipt of information and who received it.
C.    Leave a note to the physician in the client's record saying what information was faxed and when.
D.    Check with the laboratory to see if they have already provided the physician with the results.
Ans:  B

67 .             In the Problem Oriented Medical Record documentation system (POMR), which of the following answers best represents the person or persons who may contribute to the problem list representing the client's physiologic, psychologic, social, cultural, spiritual, developmental, and environmental needs?
A.    the primary nurse
B.    the assigned social worker
C.    registered nurses and the physician
D.    all caregivers
Ans:  D

69 .             When working in a facility that uses focus charting, the nurse will use which of the following as a focus of care?
A.    problems identified in the initial assessment
B.    maximum level of functioning
C.    client identified goals and objectives
D.    client concerns and strengths
Ans:  D

70 .             When the nurse's assigned client is being discharged to another institution or a home setting where a visit by the community health nurse is required, which of the following information is most likely to be included in the discharge and referral summaries?
A.    unresolved health-care problems and continuing care needs
B.    an assessment of the family's financial assets and deficits
C.    a copy of the discharge order signed by the physician
D.    a new plan of care for the client and the family
Ans:  B

More Questions & Answers:-
Page1 Page2 Page3 Page4 Page5 Page6 Page7 Page8 Page9 Page10 Page11 Page12

6 comments:

  1. HOW I GOT CURED OF HERPES 1 AND 2
    i am Johnson from united state. i saw several comments on internet on how Dr chimnedum cure people from herpes. after reading their article, i decided to ordered for Dr chimnedum herbal home product which i received within 7 working days. i used the Herb's for few days and my outbreak stop totally, and my herpes genital was gone completely. i went to hospital for test and the doctor confirmed i am herpes negative. i am sharing this
    story for herpes patient to know there is cure for herpes. here is DR chimnedum email dr.chimnedumherbalhome1616@gmail.com or whatsapp +2347086675538 his product is guarantee and its does not have any side effect,YOU'RE GREAT DR CHIMNEDUM HERBAL HOME.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was cured of HPV  with the use of pure natural roots and herbs from a herbal professional maker called dr Moses Buba, a man of trust and always reliable to his word. I actually thank you cause at first I doubt what others do, but you make me believe that good people still live . You can reach via email buba.herbalmiraclemedicine@gmail.com or WhatsApp him  +234906059305 for more information you can reach me also on my cell phone with text or WhatsApp and even drop a call on 0(501)9914802 . am grateful to share his work so I will share more about Dr Moses buba 



    I was cured of HPV  with the use of pure natural roots and herbs from a herbal professional maker called dr Moses Buba, a man of trust and always reliable to his word. I actually thank you cause at first I doubt what others do, but you make me believe that good people still live . You can reach via email buba.herbalmiraclemedicine@gmail.com or WhatsApp him  +234906059305 for more information you can reach me also on my cell phone with text or WhatsApp and even drop a call on 0(501)9914802 . am grateful to share his work so I will share more about Dr Moses buba 

    ReplyDelete
  3. My grades where really low, had a GPA of 1.28 was almost asked to leave the college if fail the next exam coming , I was really scared at that point but then I came across sam. I spoke with his agent and I was told sam would get my grades changed from F to A or my exam questions and answer. Never believed him at first because I felt it wasn’t possible but on a second thought I had no choice but to give a trial. I paid for his tools and in few hours he sent me the questions and answers of my courses. One the day of my exams the questions where exactly the same what they sent to me. I was so happy and pleased By the help of. Sam contact him on whatapp.+1 (510) 277-4546.did the impossible never believed my college website could be hacked

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, is a true life experience is not designed to convince you its a personal health experience, sometimes medical doctors take a different approach about herpes treatment. i has been stocked in bondage with herpes for two years and four months i has tried different means to eliminate this sickness because it surely has distract me even with the world, and i was told there is no cure, but only medicine for treatment all the possible ways i has tried was treatment, two months back i did some herpes research and i found amazing testimonies concerning natural herbal cure, and i go for it through the email address from the post just to give a try of herbal treatment, and i found it grate without delay i got cured with natural treatment from doc Twaha herbal cure his cure are powerful and shows out excellent result. and i think everyone suffering with herpes and others symptoms should also know about this cure from, drlregbeyen10000@gmail.com or WhatsApp him +2349038518881 thank you

    ReplyDelete
  5. DO YOU NEED A PERSONAL/BUSINESS/INVESTMENT LOAN? CONTACT US TODAY VIA WhatsApp +19292227023 Email drbenjaminfinance@gmail.com

    HELLO
    Loan Offer Alert For Everyone! Are you financially down and you need an urgent credit/financial assistance? Or are you in need of a loan to start-up/increase your business or buy your dream house. GET YOUR INSTANT LOAN APPROVAL 100% GUARANTEED TODAY NO MATTER YOUR CREDIT SCORE. WhatsApp:+19292227023 Email: drbenjaminfinance@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. My grades where really low, had a GPA of 1.28 was almost asked to leave the college if fail the next exam coming , I was really scared at that point but then I came across sam. I spoke with his agent and I was told sam would get my grades changed from F to A or my exam questions and answer. Never believed him at first because I felt it wasn’t possible but on a second thought I had no choice but to give a trial. I paid for his tools and in few hours he sent me the questions and answers of my courses. One the day of my exams the questions where exactly the same what they sent to me. I was so happy and pleased By the help of. Sam contact him on whatapp.+1 (510) 277-4546.did the impossible never believed my college website could be hacked

    ReplyDelete