Tuesday 27 October 2015

9 Top Bacterial Nutrition Objective Type Questions And Answers

1. The main product of glycolysis under aerobic conditions is
a. Pyruvate
b. Lactate
c. None of these
d. Both a and b
Ans: A

2. The protein moiety of an enzyme is known as
a. Holo enzyme
b. Apo enzyme
c. Co enzyme
d. Enzyme
Ans: B

3. Yeast extract is an excellent source of
a. A Vitamin
b. Proteins
c. B Vitamin
d. Carbohydrates
Ans: C

4. Example of anaerobic medium
a. Wilson blair medium
b. Mac conkey broth
c. Robertson’s cooked meat medium
d. EMB agar
Ans: C

5. Biological Oxygen Demand (BOD) is a measure of:
a. Industrial wastes poured into water bodies
b. Extent to which water is polluted with organic compounds
c. Amount of carbon monoxide inseparably combined with haemoglobin
d. Amount of oxygen needed by green plants during night
Ans: A


More Questions & Answers:-
Page1 Page2 

3 comments:

  1. I was cured of HPV  with the use of pure natural roots and herbs from a herbal professional maker called dr Moses Buba, a man of trust and always reliable to his word. I actually thank you cause at first I doubt what others do, but you make me believe that good people still live . You can reach via email buba.herbalmiraclemedicine@gmail.com or WhatsApp him  +234906059305 for more information you can reach me also on my cell phone with text or WhatsApp and even drop a call on 0(501)9914802 . am grateful to share his work so I will share more about Dr Moses buba 




















    I was cured of HPV  with the use of pure natural roots and herbs from a herbal professional maker called dr Moses Buba, a man of trust and always reliable to his word. I actually thank you cause at first I doubt what others do, but you make me believe that good people still live . You can reach via email buba.herbalmiraclemedicine@gmail.com or WhatsApp him  +234906059305 for more information you can reach me also on my cell phone with text or WhatsApp and even drop a call on 0(501)9914802 . am grateful to share his work so I will share more about Dr Moses buba 

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was diagnosed as HEPATITIS B carrier in 2013 with fibrosis of the
    liver already present. I started on antiviral medications which
    reduced the viral load initially. After a couple of years the virus
    became resistant. I started on HEPATITIS B Herbal treatment from
    ULTIMATE LIFE CLINIC (www.ultimatelifeclinic.com) in March, 2020. Their
    treatment totally reversed the virus. I did another blood test after
    the 6 months long treatment and tested negative to the virus. Amazing
    treatment! This treatment is a breakthrough for all HBV carriers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My grades where really low, had a GPA of 1.28 was almost asked to leave the college if fail the next exam coming , I was really scared at that point but then I came across sam. I spoke with his agent and I was told sam would get my grades changed from F to A or my exam questions and answer. Never believed him at first because I felt it wasn’t possible but on a second thought I had no choice but to give a trial. I paid for his tools and in few hours he sent me the questions and answers of my courses. One the day of my exams the questions where exactly the same what they sent to me. I was so happy and pleased By the help of. Sam contact him on whatapp.+1 (510) 277-4546.did the impossible never believed my college website could be hacked

    ReplyDelete